This website is designed to give you access to information during the NEA tasks that may be useful and help you complete the tasks set by the exam board.
On this website you will find:
- a list of key syntax that you may need
- explanations of different programming concepts as well as completed programs with annotation
- information about what to include in your evidence and how to present your report
- examples of programs with matching pseudocode/flowcharts
- examples of testing tables that have been completed on programs
- exemplar evidence
- what levels of support are you/aren’t allowed
- a collection of pdf documents to support you learning
Click here to view the pseudocode code guide.
Click here to view the different flowchart symbols.
Parts of the material used in this section (NEA Support) of the website were created by OGAT